HGSTREET WILL NOW TAKE PLACE ON Jan 29-31st 2021 Online x Offline (We will be hosting a few pre events in other cities prior to the main festival )
#HGStreet | India's premier lifestyle & culture festival
City | Mumbai
Date | JAN 29-31st 2021
Venue | Online x Offline
Promo Video Music Credits : aywy
VIDEO | https://bit.ly/2Tua3gG (Last Edition)
IMAGES |https://bit.ly/2MoTKOL (Last Edition)
:: ABOUT HGSTREET ::
#HGStreet is the first of its kind culture and lifestyle festival in India. The second edition ( Jan 29-31st 2021 ) will be a showcase of India's burgeoning sub-cultures under one big showcase bringing together creativity, music, arts, hip-hop, dance, streetwear, fashion, sports, talks, pop-up stores, showcases, exhibitions, conversations, workshops & more.
The festival will weave the hottest local and international talent across culture, music, street art, design, urban sports, education, innovation, technology and much more together to reimagine the fabric that defines contemporary Indian youth culture and creativity. It's a space where the wisdom of creative & culture industry veterans regularly exchanges ideas with the energy of next-generation talent, and everybody is welcome to their own interests and opinions.
:: WHAT TO EXPECT ::
A. Fashion: Brand Labs | Exclusive Drops | Global Collaborations | Sneakers & Streetwear | Vintage Markets | Pop-Ups
B. Music: Music Stages | Workshops | Listening Sessions | Panels
C. Urban & E-Sports: Skateboarding | BMX | Gaming | Basketball
D. Hip Hop: Rap & Dance | Battles | Graffiti | Beat Boxing
E. Visual Arts: Exhibitions (Global & Local) | Screenings | Installations | Collaborations
F. Food & Bar: Mixology | Custom Cocktails | Premium Food Pop-Ups
:: HGSTREET EXPERIENCES ::
1. Brand Labs: Expect some of your favourite brands creating immersive experiences and dropping exclusive products over 2 days.
2. Global Showcases: HGStreet will see various global fashion & culture brands pop up only at HGStreet. Expect brands from Tokyo, Amsterdam, Seoul & other fashion capitals of the world.
3. Urban Sports: The 2 day festival will be a focus on urban sports like BMX, Skateboarding & Basketball, with key collectives showcasing & battling it out.
4. E Sports: Expect to dive deep into the e sports movement taking place in India & the world with key clans coming together.
5. Sneakers & Streetwear: Reselling Pits, Rare vintage gear, Limited edition sneakers & much more will be found only at HGStreet.
6. Exhibitions: Expect photo & art exhibitions covering various topics and spaces like hip hop, sports & much more.
7. Workshops: The festival will see over 15 workshops in the spaces of art, sports, music, fashion, social impact.
8. Conversations: We will be hosting various conversations in the spaces of culture, sports, technology, fashion & more with various global & local tastemakers
9. Music Stages: The 2 days will see various music stages serving all genres of music in the day and moving into an after party by night.
10. Hip Hop: All elements of hip hop culture will come together at the festival with the key collectives & individuals shaping the movement.
11. Pop Ups by Independent Brands: HG Supply will bring together some of the hottest Indian streetwear, fashion & other brands under one roof.
12. Screenings: Expect premiers of documentaries, music videos & other exclusive content at the screening spaces of the festival.
13. Listening SessionsIndian artists will be hosting listening sessions of unreleased music for a select few audiences.
14. Visual Arts: Festival commissioned projects, immersive installations, technology influenced art & more
PARTNER & WORK WITH HGSTREET:
If you would like to partner with us, sign up below:
If you would like to work with us, sign up below:
Richardson & Cruddas
Homegrown is a youth media company powered by an online publication, a creative agency, an events arm and a talent management vertical.