This event is already over but head home to check out other events.
||||||| SOLD OUT ||||
Krank pops up in Mumbai on 5th December (Saturday) in association with sLick!, brought to you by Heineken.
// sLick! Announcement //
We are extremely happy to announce a new weekly residency at antisocial #Mumbai. At these dates we have handpicked your favorite djs to play long, extended sets for your dancing pleasure.
Ever since nightlife has been halted in our country - we have a lot of pent up energy which needs to be danced off. The DJs have a lot of music which they have not been able to share. The best way to release this energy is for all of us to dance to extended sets by our fav DJs.
Please note that these are super limited capacity events. We are operating at nearly 1/4rth the usual capacity, tickets are priced nominally as well so please get your hands on them ASAP.
All the safety protocols & norms will be followed. & most importantly - NO MASK, NO ENTRY! Maintain social Distancing at all times & help us pull off safe events every week.
January onwards we will be hosting all the Sundays & will announce the plan for that soon as well.
Kicking off with Ana Lilia on 5th December, Saturday.
- The venue will have a maximum of 1/3rd of its previous capacity.
- Patrons have to get their temperature checked, wear a mask and have no symptoms such as cough, breathlessness etc.
- The entire venue has a HVAC UV-C system, which disinfects the air near the AC ducts continuously using UV-C light rays.
- Patrons are encouraged to reserve their tickets in advance.
- Valet service is available.
- Patrons are to wear their mask at all times, except when eating and drinking.
- Contactless payment will be the preferred mode of payment
- Patrons are encouraged to stand on spots designated to them