Date- 14th March
Venue- antiSOCIAL, Mumbai
( @instamojo )
Hailing from Mexico & now residing in maximum city Mumbai - Ana Lilia is like a breath of fresh air in the Indian House/Techno scene. With a touring calendar busier than DJs far more senior - Ana is taking the exponentially growing underground scene in India with a storm.
She has played for revered brands such as Elrow & shared stage space with DJs such as Dubfire, Claptone,Deborah de Luca, Sidney Charles, Trikk, Dusty Kid, SHADED, Coyu, Mark Fanciulli, Juliet Sikora to name a few and is showing no signs of slowing down.
Her sound is a perfect blend of Bouncey dance floor oriented Tech House laced with tribal overtones & in-your-face, no nonsense Techno. Coupled that with an alluring stage presence & its a match made in Techno heaven.
Like his moniker suggests, Likwid is a versatile and genre-fluid veteran coming out of the thriving hotbed of dance music that is India. Based in Mumbai, Likwid has emerged as not only one of the subcontinent’s premiere DJs, but also as one of the country’s most forward-thinking promoters.
His DJ sets are known to traverse every 4/4 style imaginable - and he's ready to take you on a sonic journey like no other.
Having spent the better part of the last decade winning over punters across an eclectic array of clubs and festivals (playing alongside the likes of SPFDJ, Peggy Gou, Dixon, Leon Vynehall, DJ Nobu and many others), Likwid is no stranger to earning a loyal following wherever he goes. And it’s only a matter of time before he becomes a favourite of the The Council faithful as well.
BLÆKFLIP is primarily known for his work in the techno realm with his talents extending beyond the confines of dance music.
In 2018, he ultimately settled into his groove, straddling the divide between Deep Hard & Raw Techno!
- The venue will have a maximum of 1/3rd of its previous capacity.
- Patrons have to get their temperature checked, wear a mask and have no symptoms such as cough, breathlessness etc.
- The entire venue has a HVAC UV-C system, which disinfects the air near the AC ducts continuously using UV-C light rays.
- Patrons are encouraged to reserve their tickets in advance.
- Valet service is available.
- Patrons are to wear their mask at all times, except when eating and drinking.
- Contactless payment will be the preferred mode of payment
- Patrons are encouraged to stand on spots designated to them