Yes, that's right! We're finally doing a Punk Rock night!
The Lightyears Explode + Punk On Toast | Live at antiSOCIAL
Wednesday, 16th December | 8.00 pm onwards
Gear Partner: Furtados Music
The Lightyears Explode:
The Lightyears Explode are a pop/indie act featuring pop hooks, punchy drums, syncopated rhythms, jangly guitars & kitschy synths set to stories about suburban paranoia & escapism. The current line up of the band features Saurabh Roy on vocals, Shalom Benjamin on Bass, and Jeremy D’Souza on Drums
After touring the length and the breadth of the country, the band released their first full-length album The Revenge of Kalicharan at Blue Frog, Mumbai in April 2013. Their latest EP, Mellow which is influenced by their pop leanings was released on all major streaming platforms in Nov 2020. This EP was accompanied by 2 music videos.
Punk On Toast:
Punk On Toast was formed in 2009. The current lineup features Aditya Naik on Guitar and Lead Vocals, Kalidas Shenoy on Drums, Kunal Dole on Guitar and Prathamesh Sandansing on the Bass. Punk On Toast played their debut gig at the Stupidditties 5 Album Launch at B69 by Bajaao. Since then, the band has played and headlined gigs at many top venues in and around Mumbai. The band has also gotten great coverage from the Indie Music Channel, Pepsi MTV Indies, The Hindu, and Rolling Stone India. Punk On Toast released a 5-track EP titled “For Hire' on 1st January 2015 and a 12-track Debut Album titled “We Abuse A Lot, So What?” In 2017. Both these releases are now available on all leading digital platforms.
- The venue will have a maximum of 1/3rd of its previous capacity.
- Patrons have to get their temperature checked, wear a mask and have no symptoms such as cough, breathlessness etc.
- The entire venue has a HVAC UV-C system, which disinfects the air near the AC ducts continuously using UV-C light rays.
- Patrons are encouraged to reserve their tickets in advance.
- Valet service is available.
- Patrons are to wear their mask at all times, except when eating and drinking.
- Contactless payment will be the preferred mode of payment
- Patrons are encouraged to stand on spots designated to them